Hi,

> <f:facet name="document">
>                   <h:panelGroup>
>                     <h:commandLink immediate="true"
>
> styleClass="#{sbNavigatorTreeBean.nodeSelected ?
> 'documentSelected':'document'}"
>
> actionListener="#{sbNavigatorTreeBean.setNodeSelected}"
>
> action="#{sbNavigatorTreeBean.menuAction}">
>                       <h:graphicImage value="images/tree/document.png"
> style="border='0'"/>
>                       <f:param name="paramMenuAction"
> value="#{node.identifier}" />
>                       <h:outputText value="#{node.description}"/>
>                     </h:commandLink>
>                   </h:panelGroup>
>                 </f:facet>
>
> The param will provide the id of the node when it is clicked

I retrieved the currently selected node id with this lines of code:

HtmlCommandLink link = (HtmlCommandLink) e.getComponent();
System.out.println(link.getClientId(javax.faces.context.FacesContext.
                                        getCurrentInstance()));

but how can I retrieve the value of the f:param name="paramMenuAction" in my
managed bean?

Bye

Felix