From: Enrique Medina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 August 2005 8:48 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: ajax ajax ajax

Also is not working for me in Firefox 1.0 :-(

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.getResponseHe ader]"  nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)"  location: "JS frame :: http://localhost:8080/DeltaR/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/ajax.UIAjaxViewComponent/11245933/JSFAJAX.js :: anonymous :: line 48"  data: no]
Source File: http://localhost:8080/DeltaR/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/ajax.UIAjaxViewComponent/11245933/JSFAJAX.js
Line: 48

where the source line is:

          	  var idsFromResponse = req.getResponseHeader("Ajax-Update-Ids");