I have started to create a simple MyFaces-App and encountered a problem with
the navigation:
Pressing a button does not do anything.

Some code sniplets:

-------------------------
Page1:

<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; prefix="h" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f" %>
<f:loadBundle basename="ca.gc.nrc.iit.toml.frontend.bundles.LODetails"
var="MessageBundle"/>

            <f:view>
                <h:form id="LODetailsForm">

                                        <tbody>
                                                [..]

                                <h:commandButton id="viewuserratings"
action="#{LODetailsBackingBean.viewUserRatings}"
value="#{MessageBundle.viewratingsbuttonlabel}" />
                                                [..]
                </h:form>
            </f:view>

-----------------------------------
Excerpt from faces-config:

        <navigation-rule>
        <from-view-id>/LODetails.jsf</from-view-id>
        <navigation-case>
            <to-view-id>/LORatings.jsf</to-view-id>
        </navigation-case>
    </navigation-rule>

Part of LODetailsBackingBean.java:

public String viewUserRatings() {
                return "viewuserratings";
        }

I deployed that on Tomcat 5.5.9 with J2SDK 1.5.0_04 through MyEclipse IDE 4.
I see the page1 but when I press the button, nothing happens.

Why?

Thanks a lot

Matt