Hi,
I have a tree2 with showRootNode="true" preserveToggle="true" clientSideToggle="true".

I describe my problem:
1) I open a JSP popup page with a tree2 (there are many nodes under the root);
2) I expand some node;
3) I close popup;
4) I reopen the popup with another tree2 that, in this case, has only the root because the datamodel is empty. When I open the page the following error occurs:

"Encountered a node "0" with an illogical state. Node is expanded but it is also considered a leaf (a leaf cannot be considered expanded.)"

When I populate the TreeNode the new TreeNodeBase is create as Leaf, and then, if it has at least a child, I set Leaf=false. I tried to set Leaf=false but the problem is not resolved.

I tried to use collapsePath("0") in the backbean but it doesn't work.

I think the tree attempts to restore the previous tree node state.

Please everyone help me!!!
Thank you