From: Andrew robinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:22 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion; Rafael Nami
Subject: Re: Tiles standalone

Don't attempt to use Tiles with JSF, it is kluged and messy. Use facelets instead, they have much better fuctionality for integration with JSF.

https://facelets.dev.java.net/

On 10/4/05, Rafael Nami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone.

I was trying to search some info about tiles standalone, but I
couldn't find anything in apache jakarta site. Where can i find such
info?
What is the compatibility with JSF/MyFaces?

Thanks in advance

Rafael Mauricio Nami