Von: Stefan Gesigora
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. November 2005 09:56
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: problem with date component and custom component

Hi!

I'm using the great myfaces component date with popupCalendar=true and
one of my custom components drawing a html select box (use the standard
renderer.
My application uses the jsf 1.1.01 with myfaces extension.

The popup date component is shown above my custom select box component.
Every time I click at the date component the popup is shown and the
select box of my custom component is disappeared (=hidden)!!!
When the popup is closed my custom component will be shown again...

Does anyone know this problem?

regards
Stefan