I have problem with double submit:
1. I fill some inputext components
2. I press submit button
3. I wait a while and then I press submit button again.
4. My current page is then refreshed with all inputext components cleared, regardless what is the action under the submit button.

I have read that I am not the first one with this problem. So my questions are:
1. I am using version 1.0.9. Has something changed in next versions?
2. I tried s:token from shale. Problem didn't disappear. Maybe I was doing something wrong but I checked that code responsible for throwing validate exception in token component was never invoked in my cases. How about s:token component in your applications? Does it work?
3. How do you manage with this problem?

PawelK