In addition, I have already downloaded source code from the source distribution area.
There is no build.xml. how to build it? Thanks.

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to follow the instruction and build a debug version :

        svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current myfaces-current
        cd myfaces-current/build
        ant download-dependencies dist-all

> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current myfaces-current

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/myfaces/current'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/myfaces/current': could not connect to server (http
s://svn.apache.org)

Thanks for help.

Dave