Hi Juergen,

the calculated sizes should cached only in the attributeMap of the
component itself. But also recalculated at a new rendering phase.
Im wondering how this could make a problem.

Can you explain how you deploy via Idea? I also us Idea for development,
but i don't know how to depoly without using ant or maven.

You wrote:

>>> when I deploy a new JSF-Page with Tobago-tags inside without
>>> restarting the context the Browser didn't show the actual page.

What did the Browser shows instead?
Guessing from your last post: the correct page with broken layout?

Regards,

   Volker