Hi Bobby,

thank you for your response, but I do have the following dependancies defined in
my project:

<dependency>
  <groupId>myfaces</groupId>
  <artifactId>myfaces-all</artifactId>
  <version>1.1.1</version>
  <properties>
    <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
  </properties>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
  <version>2.1</version>
  <properties>
    <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
  </properties>
</dependency>

I'm still getting the "jscalendarPopUpCalendar is not defined" JavaScript
error.
But there is another one, while rendering the page: 'loadPopupScript is not
defined'

Anyone knows whats going on here?

Thank you in advance,
      Kurt