Unless you're using some sort of substitution technology like
facelets, it probably won't be trivial.   You'll need to subclass
UIColumn to create MyColumn, and then either read the
<my:columnheader> tag in as a "header" facet, or have the
<my:columnheader> component create a header facet on its parent
UIColumn on creation.  At least, that's my understanding of the
situation.