Hello,

Can someone help me make a distinction between the disabled and readonly tags? After some testing I've come to the conclusion that the only real difference is that the 'readonly' attrib will disable an input field without affecting its visual properties, whereas the 'disabled' attrib (a pass-through attrib) WILL affect the visual props.

Interestingly, the 'readonly' attrib seems to have no affect on several of the tags I tested with (ie. selectBooleanCheckbox, selectOneMenu, etc)

Any further clarification would be great. I'm trying to determine the appropriate place to use these tags.

Thanks,

Bobby