Oracle JDeveloper
Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components
Blog: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi

Darren Hartford wrote:
Hi all,
I'm pretty close to finalizing one of my projects that needs to use TIF
images (and possible a mix of other images later) and I need to choose a
JSF component to help display the images inline on page (using the
browsers native MIMETYPE'd image plugin).

I have my own custom component to write out the <object> and <embed>
HTML tags, but I would rather use a more tested component such as
Oracle's objectMedia JSF Component.

Questions:
1. Will <objectMedia> be one of the components released to MyFaces from
Oracle?
2. Gauge as to when that will happen?

Thanky, just trying to decide whether to use my own or to use a MyFaces
community component.
-D