Looking forward to hearing your investigations then... ;-)

2006/1/19, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Enrique!
> But shouldn't it be a more generic and straightforward mechanism to
> solve this problem? To the best of my knowledge, the problem is with
> the class HTMLEncoder, and particularly with this method:
Thanks for "begging" me - not sure if this is the correct word ;-) . It
forced me to dig a little bit deeper into the problem.

It looks like I found the real problem now. By design, if you use UTF-8
NO encoding at all should be done.

It has something to do with the ExtensionsFilter, in more detail with
AddResource.writeWithFullHeader.
There a ResponseWriter WITHOUT ENCODING will be instantiated and thus it
will use ISO-8859-1 by default - WOHA!!!

I'll try to fix this ....

Ciao,
Mario