Hi Matt,
I have the exact same problem you do, if you manage to sort it out please make a post about how you did it.

Cheers,
Mikael

On 02/02/06, Matt Fury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

I've searched through the archives of the mailing list
and could only find a few questions and few answers
about jscookmenu with facelets. I've appeared to have
gotten it at least rendering now but for some reason
it renders a "Submit Query" button? I've seen a couple
of posts about that but did not seem to get a solid
resolution. Anyone know why it might do that? I've set
up the pages with the Tomahawk Taglibary files.

Thanks.

-Matt