Hi Vladimir,

maybe i don't understand what you want!

Would you say that the following did not work on your system?

-------------Begin JSP code----------------------------------
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; prefix="h"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f"%>

<%
  session.setAttribute("test", "TestString in session");
%>
<f:view>

    <h1>
      <h:outputText value="#{test}"/>