The stacktrace also talks about HtmlOutputLabel searching for this
property..

there is  <h:outputText value="#{labels.login_name}" /> in his jsp..

could it be that the labels bean (snippet from faces-config does not
contain that bean)
is also of class be.mnemonica.web.beans.LoginBean?
That would explain it clearly.

OR

He did send us the JSP the request is started from, but the problem is
only during
the rendering phase of the resulting JSP...

hth
Alexander