Hi,

You can download the production release of the commercial version of ADF Faces from here:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/index.html

We just got the ADF Faces Incubator proposal sent to the dev list for review, so hopefully things are going to start moving on this front.

Thanks,
Jonas

Philippe Lamote wrote:
Is ADF available yet? (haven't seen it in the incubator)
Or do you mean the "old" components of August2005 that were posted on Oracle's Web site a while ago?

Thx,
Ph