After I restarted JBOSS, everything goes normal.
InvokeApp PhaseListeners are executed for immedite=true
I do not know why they were skipped. sorry.

Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Immediate="true" on a button will move the action method forward in
the lifecycle - it will be executed right after decode.

regards,

Martin

On 2/17/06, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> commandButton immediate=true,
> action method will be executed, but
> InvokeApplication phaseListerners will not, skipped.
>
> Does this make sense?
> Action method is in Invoke Application phase. So its before/after phase
> listeners should be executed.
>
> Your opinions?
> Thanks!

> Brings word s and photos together (easily) with

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German