Somebody posted that page but I don't quite get how it works.

Shawn
-----Original Message-----
From: CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:08 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: RE: [JSF] Tiles and Reusable Template

We're using Tiles with JSF and have no problems.  Works wonderfully, in
fact.  We just needed to code up a tilesDispatch.jsp to avoid having to
create a page for every tile.  (One of the other threads on the subject
gives a link for how to do this.  If you can't find the link, let me
know.  I think it was on java.net.)

- Brendan