On 2/27/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If memory serves me its whatever is in #{dialog.data}.  I believe that
object is a Map that you can put whatever you want into it.  I can't
say for sure b/c I don't have the source in front of me and its been a
while since I worked on it.

It is correct that the data pointed by "#{dialog.data}" is what is maintained (and deleted when you exit the dialog) ... but it is *not* correct (for the current implementation) that this object is itself a Map.  Instead, it has a property "data" of type Map that the application can use to store specific state in.

Sean

Craig