In a previous post Craig stated that the rendering of children, "is one of the
many things that
works *much* better in a JSF 1.2 world."

I see on the sun site that the Proposed Final Draft 2 for JSP 2.1 was posted on
17 Feb, 2006, and
the Proposed Final Draft 2 for JSF 2.1 was posted on 15 Feb, 2006 .

Does anyone have an inside word on the final release dates or when the MyFaces
implementation of
JSF 1.2 will be available in Beta? I do not see any info at
http://myfaces.apache.org

My guess is that JSF 1.2 will only work with JSP 2.1, is that correct?

Also, I googled around for some references, but didn't see anything great.  If
you have a good
link that explains the key features of JSP 2.1 or JSF 1.2, please reply.

Thx.

Mike