I should probably point out that now Dojo is in MyFaces (albeit in sandbox) there's YYAC (yet yet another calendar :-); Dojo has a 'date picker' widget. It's very pretty, but less functional than Edwin's looks to be - for example, I don't think it's internationalized at all.

Just thought I'd mention it, since that one is free of any IP concerns.

L.

Martin Marinschek wrote:
Like it! The JavaScript code is very clean, nicely done!

Want to sign an ICLA and donate the codebase to MyFaces? Craig can
help you out with how this works.

regards,

Martin