actually yes, I am now set up with a jspx extension and jsf to servlet
mapping.  I just thought faces to jsf was a little more clear.  From what
I understand jspx is just an xml jsp file, not necessarily a jsf jsp file
so I thought *.jsf would be much more clear.  This is just from my
experiences as a newb and figuring this stuff out.
thanks,
dean