Hi Hans,

where you need to know that? In your backing bean? In your page?

2006/5/19, Hans Sowa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Cosma

Thanks a lot. This should help me.

I have a further question independent from this here. If I have a Data Table
without lazy loading and I want to know which rows are currently shown how
can I do this? I don't have an idea so far!

Thanks a lot.

Hans

--

mfg Hans Sowa