Hi,

Nowadays I become a true JSF Client Side Validaton monster.

I am very close to finish my beta work on the extended validators in tomahawk. The good thing is that only thing needed to turn on the client validation is to set a context param ENABLE_CLIENT_VALIDATION to true. There is "no need" to change anything on pages built with myfaces.

Also today as a result of a demand, I've integrated shale's commons validators to the project I'm working for. I've changed the renderers of h:message components to get rid of the annoying popups. Doing so I was able to display the validation messages in place with h:message and h:messages.

In addition I'm about to release the latest version of my own library for client validation.

Do I sound like a client validation lunatic?

Cheers,

Cagatay

On 6/6/06, Dave Brondsema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cagatay's client side validators are at
http://jsf-comp.sourceforge.net/components/clientvalidators/index.html

--
Dave Brondsema