Hi Mario,

tomahawk-sandbox?, yes, that was what I thought at first actually.

I've read the discussion on the dev list from nabble, let's see how it fits and then the discussion can continue after seeing some stuff in action rather than in theory.

Next week hopefully, I'll be presenting the results.

Regards,

Cagatay
www.jroller.com/page/cagataycivici

On 6/6/06, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Cagatay!
> Sure it's under ASL Mario, I'm just extending to the tomahawk.
Great, just, could you please place it in tomahawk-sandbox at first.
A short discussion on myfaces-dev about this topic brought up
immediately additional ideas which we have to take into account then.

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario