I set the following param-value to false and now my command links work now.
Why isn't the autoscroll stuff working?

<context-param>
                <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.AUTO_SCROLL</param-name>
                <param-value>false</param-value>
                <description>
                        If true, a javascript function will be rendered that is
able
                        to restore the former vertical scroll on every request.
                        Convenient feature if you have pages with long lists
and you
                        do not want the browser page to always jump to the top
if
                        you trigger a link or button action that stays on the
same
                        page. Default: "false"
                </description>
</context-param>