Could you try if that works if your bean is in session scope?

Bruno

On 6/13/06, Meghana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Hi,
 I have a form in which the displayed input fields change based on a radio
button field. When ever the field value is changed a corresponding
valuechangelistener method is called and then the new set of input fields
are displayed. But the values entered for those conditionally rendered
fields are not retaining values in the backing bean. They are all null. I've
been banging my head over this for quite a while.
Any ideas please!

Thanks a lot,
-M