data list should be your friend. With layout=simple there are no HTML
tags added, only the contents of the list. It has index and max count
properties as well that make it easy to work with.

On 6/21/06, ::SammyRulez:: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
using facelets you can use also c:foreach but I think that you can do
everithing also with t:datatable

--
::SammyRulez::
http://www.kyub.com/blojsom/