Sorry, forgot: is the Streaming necessary for both Dojo & TinyMCE?
Wolf

On 07 Jul 2006, at 20:30, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

Wolf-

you may take a look at [1]. Mario did some nice stuff regarding AddResouce.
Btw. what's wrong with the dojo based editor ? the invalid XHTML issue ?
You can register xml based namespaces (<dojo:something>).

-Matthias

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/StreamingAddResource