I've created page with inputText and dataTable with scroller.
When inputText has no value and it declares as required="true", the
scroller on the table doesn't work. On the first load the table is
shown OK, but when I try to show next page, no of DataModle methods
are called (no getDataModel, no getDataPage, constructor only). As a
result, the table stays on the same first page.

The problem is disappeared if inputText is declared as
required="false", but this of course is workaround only.
If I put selectOneMenu combo list, the situation is worse -
required="false" doesn't help here!

I must admit that no error was printed in console.
Thank you,
Igor