Double? Don't you mean triple, quadruple or maybe even quintuple?

Between MyFaces, JSF-RI, Struts, Tiles, Shale, Shale-Clay, Facelets,
JBoss-Seam, EJB3, Hibernate, Spring, AjaxAnywhere, Ajax4Jsf, Trinidad,
Tobago, and others it is amazing that new developers even try to learn
the technology instead of saying I give up.

I like options, but I wonder if we are stretching open source
developers too thin on continuously reinventing the wheel.

On 8/22/06, Rogerio Pereira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2006/8/22, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Also a short note, Ernst Fastl is working on something similar
> > as we speak, it will be called partial page rendering
>
> that name sounds familar...
> is the goal now double everything?

 i agree