Hi Sandip!

       I am using myfaces-all.jar(version 1.1.1) which
contains myfaces-impl 1.1.1, myfaces-api 1.1.1 and
tomahawk 1.1.1 . You can place these three files
together or myfaces-all.jar file alone in your
WEB-INF/lib folder. myfaces-all.jar file should not be
put together with three files because may be due to
conflict, it is not working. Check your lib folder and
even if it is not working then let me know which
version of myfaces and tomahawk u r using.

            Also you can refer the site below for more
detail...
    http://www.irian.at/myfaces/jscookmenu.jsf

Regards...
Arvind

--- Murat Hazer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did you look at jscookmenu at irian website?
>
> http://www.irian.at/myfaces/jscookmenu.jsf
>
> take a look and try to make it work on your server,
> i believe it'll solve
> your problem...
>
> On 22 Aug 2006 14:37:06 -0000, sandip anandrao patil
> <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Thanks Arvind,
> >
> > Actually I did everything as you said.
> > But still action is not firing.
> > So is it issue related to myfaces.jar ?
> > Please help.I struck this problem since 2 days.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sandip
> >

> > On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 Mr Arvind Pandey wrote :
> > >Hi Sandip !
> > >
> > >      I have used <t:jscookMenu> in my
> application and
> > >it is working fine.
> > >
> > >    I think you have to write your navigation
> rule as
> > >below:
> > >
> > ><navigation-rule>
> > >        <from-view-id>*</from-view-id>
> > >        <navigation-case>
> > >            <from-outcome>admin</from-outcome>
> > >            <to-view-id>/admin.jsp</to-view-id>
> > >        </navigation-case>
> > ></navigation-rule>
> > >
> > >              OR
> > >
> > ><navigation-rule>
> > >
> <from-view-id>/fromPage.jsp</from-view-id>
> > >        <navigation-case>
> > >            <from-outcome>admin</from-outcome>
> > >            <to-view-id>/admin.jsp</to-view-id>
> > >        </navigation-case>
> > ></navigation-rule>
> > >
> > >      Hope it will help you.
> > >Regards ..
> > >Arvind Pandey

> theme="ThemePanel">
> itemLabel="Admin"

>http://www.nabble.com/Regarding-jscook-memu-tf2140496.html#a5907663
> Nabble.com.

> > >Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn
> something new
> > >http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigclick.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]>