Try using the <t:htmlTag> component from the Tomahawk library.

- Damon

-----Original Message-----
From: Iordanov, Borislav (GIC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 2:01 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: the sinful JSF in JSP

Guys,

I know it's anathema to use JSF with JSPs, but since people have already
invested in JSP, it's kind of unavoidable. Also, the mixup of the two
technologies is promoted by the JSF spec team.

Now, let's say I want to have a paragraph with text, where the text
comes from some managed bean. I do this:

<h:outputText value="myBean.text"/>

This doesn't work because the execution flow of the JSF model doesn't
correspond to the flow of source code in my JSP page. Is there a
standard way to overcome this problem?

Thanks,
Bolerio