Hi,
I found this page in wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/DojoInitializer?highlight=%28dojo%29
But I don't know which is the name of the "central encoding" property in dojo in order to set it :(.

I searched in dojo.js, there is no charset string. In dojo.js.uncompressed.js there is one charset string but it is commented.

Can you tell me how to do this?

Thank you,
Alin.

Thx Werner for the hint.

I will also have a look at it.

On 9/26/06, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gerald Müllan schrieb:
> Thanks for your effort.
>
> It makes most sense to test the latest nightly.
>
> Should be some issue in the PhaseListener or in the dojo widget itself.

I forgot to post that at the last occasions, you can alter the central
encoding of the dojo based communication via an attribute in the sandbox
dojo initializer component.
I already committed the docs to this param, so please look it up
(I do not have it handy currently)

So you might be able to fix that on the initializer level.
(have never tried it, I must admit)

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -