do you have numbers for that "better than struts" ?

On 11/16/06, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
He should definitely take the Trinidad component set for high
performance requirements, with this, you're in the same region as
Struts for performance (probably better - cause if you do it yourself,
you won't get the same optimized state-saving as is implemented in
Trinidad).

regards,

Martin

--