Hi,

Thomas Spiegl and me have made sure you can use Tomahawk (snapshot)
with Trinidad w/o problems.

Try it - if there is a problem, come back to us and tell us about it.

regards,

Martin

On 11/16/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
it works
in some (sample) apps I mix the two, because that is a common question,
when talking about Trinidad.

Almost everybody is asking about Tomahawk support, sometimes they ask
about other libs too

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf