Sure. I will
In the action method I am getting the getWorkQtDetail()  list and when I
iterate it , I can see that the qtOfEffort is not getting the new value.

public void actionMethod {
for(Iterator itr=getWorkQtDetail()  .iterator();itr.hasnext();)
WorkQuoteDetail key = (WorkQuoteDetail ) itr.next();
Logger.getLog().debug("qtOfEffort : "+key.getQtOfEffort()); // here i should
get the updated value. but am not.
}

Thanks,
JS.