inside of trinidad, there is also a pageFlowScope

-M

On 11/18/06, Andrew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Conversational state is made for this type of work. There is one in
the sandbox (haven't used it). JBoss-Seam is excellent for
conversations (what I used). Also the shale framework has a dialog
manager that can do something similar I think.

Other than that, use t:saveState or a4j:keepAlive (Ajax4Jsf).

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff: