Simon Kitching wrote:
I don't see any problem with Samir's email. This is where JSF people hang out, and I'm sure we all want jobs (though this one is about 10,000 kms too far away for me :-).

If job postings become *too* frequent it might be necessary to move them to a wiki page or similar but I suggest that problem is dealt with when(if) it occurs..

I think these type of postings are fine, though perhaps they should be flagged [OT] or some other prefix... [job] ?

Or maybe Mick thought this was sent direct to him...

I suspect he did. :)

Regards,

Simon

Mick Knutson wrote:
How did you get this email? PLEASE REMOVE THIS EMAIL FROM UNSOLICITED CORRESPONDENCE.