From: Bernd Bohmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, 3 February, 2007 5:05:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Tobago] Problem with JSTL

Hello Madan,

you can use the rendered attribute

<tc:in  rendered="#{somemangedbean.shipToLookup}" />
<tc:selectOneChoice rendered="#{!somemangedbean.shipToLookup}" />

Bernd

madan chowdary wrote:
Hi bred,

ya i did a couple of search on web but didn't find anything that would be
useful when doing some kind of conditional checking in JSP code which using
Tobago.

The <tc:out/> is placed just for debugging .

The actual case is to display different components for different conditions.

say if " shipToLookup is true " then a <tc:in> should be displayed else
<tc:selectOneChoice/> must be displayed

So thats the reason i was using JSTL.

If not using JSTL, plz advice me how to proceed with the above case.

a bit urgent for this now.

Regards,
Madan