From: madan chowdary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, 3 February, 2007 6:19:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Tobago] Problem with JSTL

hi Bernd,

thnx for ur patience for replying my queries,

but i am not experienced but trying to grasp the tech.

saw the example that u specified. but was bit confused seeing that.

i placed the command

<f:facet name="change">
    <tc:command />
</f:facet>

in the first <tx:selectOneChoice/>. when i select one of the item in the list,
the page gets refreshed.

So where should i write my code that updates the values in the second
<tx:selectoneChoice/>

think that would be done with the valueChangeListener method in the bean.

can u send me a sample java code that would update the values in the Listbox
when a particular item is
 selected in the first.

and one more thing,

when i use the

<f:facet name="change">

    <tc:command />

</f:facet>

the label for the <tx:selectOneChoice/> is displayed in red as it does when we
use required="true".

should we place immediate="true" for this component.

thnx

Madan