Hello,

I have several components in my jsf page each having a valuechangelistener
attribute and each attribute having a corresponding  methods in my backing
bean.

public void attributeAChanged(ValueChangeEvent evt){
public void attributeBChanged(ValueChangeEvent evt){

in the jsp:

valueChangeListener="#{PopulateListsBean.attributeAChanged}"
valueChangeListener="#{PopulateListsBean.attributeBChanged}"

Does anyone know why the first declared method is always called even if
attributeB is changed??

I was not able to find anywhere in the spec anything related to that.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Julien.