I know, thanks. I was referring to another answer to my question, which
suggests having a look to a link where the examples are tobago's, not
tomahawk. I guess it was my fault, i meant 1 - Datalist is not working, 2 -
relating to another answer, the examples are tobago's and 3 - relating to
yet another answer, i am trying facelets, but it's difficult to integrate it
with an schedule component from tomahawk.

By the way, could any of u integrate it?

Tx.