Ok, good to know someone is working on that. Still, it seems like a good
idea to stuff that into the official release, "forcing" every commiter to
provide the necessary  descriptions or even custom tag handlers. In most
cases, its only three or four lines of xml, nothing compared to the
tld-effort.

I can't imagine to use JSF ever again without Facelets... It just doesn't
make any sense ;)

On 3/14/07, Jeff Bischoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When I say "update the Wiki" here, I am specifically talking about the
taglib.xml mantained there.