Mike, Jeff;

For a Tomahawk², which should cover JSF 1.2 efforts of Tomahawk (and a
clean up?) I'd like to see the Trinidad stuff used.

-M

On 3/14/07, Jeff Bischoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah I'm really hopeful that the code generation stuff from Trinidad, as
well as all the effort in that area going on in the 1.2 branch, will be
a big boon to the future facelets support.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff: