I don't think that linkDummyForm exists in newer releases.   You can
try upgrading to MyFaces 1.1.5 and Tomahawk 1.1.5.

From what I remember, the linkDummyForm is created when you try to use
JSF elements outside of your h:form tag.  I don't remember if it was
created conditionally or unconditionally, however, but you might want
to verify that you haven't created something like a paneltab or a
navigation item outside of your form.