Hi,

I have a JSF application in a Liferay Portal rendered as portlet using
MyFacesGenericPortlet class. I want to access user information that is
provided by the portal.

In a normal portlet application they can be accessed using
javax.portlet.RenderRequest.getAttribute(PortletRequest.USER_INFO);
in the render phase.

I tried it like that:
FacesContext fc = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
PortletRequest request = (PortletRequest) fc.getExternalContext().getRequest();
Map userInfo = (Map) request.getAttribute(PortletRequest.USER_INFO);
String name = (String) userInfo.get("user.name.given");

The map does not contain a user.name.given key so name is null.

Has anyone an idea how to solve that?

Regards, Kevin