Hello Francisco,

Hmmm it might be a browser cache problem. When working with skin you have to
clear your browser cache often else it will use the cached CSS. I assume
that, in your case, the last change you made either triggered a filename
change or your browser cache expired thus loading the latest CSS and showing
all changes.

Regards,

~ Simon